Tuesday 17 December 2019

DOWNLOAD EHCACHE-2.2.0.JAR

Pascal Thivent Pascal Thivent k gold badges silver badges bronze badges. Does this also apply to Hibernate 3. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understand our Cookie Policy , Privacy Policy , and our Terms of Service. Here are the exact relevant dependencies I use:. But I do not know if it works. Assuming that the two are compatible, how can I force Maven 2 to use Ehcache 2. I don't use these dependencies, I only depend on hibernate-entitymanager ehcache-2.2.0.jar

Uploader: Dumi
Date Added: 14 April 2013
File Size: 44.79 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 91655
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Asked 9 years, 1 month ago.

Download net.sf.ehcache.core JAR 2.2.0 with all dependencies

Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Essentially, I wish to replace the puzzling and practically cyclic dependency chain Hibernate Ehcache Integration 3. GA with Ehcache 2. Does this also apply to Hibernate 3.

Subscribe to RSS

How can I force Maven to use Ehcache 2. Here are the exact relevant dependencies I use:. I'll show my pom and the dependency tree. Derek Yes it does, as stated in the first note: Post as a guest Name.

Is there a replacement for this artifact that doesn't include Ehcache? I re-read your answer and noticed that your first note suggests that this solution also works for Hibernate 3. Improving the question-asking experience. Does Hibernate need this artifact if it uses hibernate-annotations I learned that hibernate-commons-annotations Here are the exact relevant dependencies I use: EhCacheProvider So you actually just don't need the hibernate-ehcache artifact - and this solves the entire question: Skarab Skarab 3, 9 9 gold badges 40 40 silver badges 77 77 bronze badges.

According to their respective Maven POM files:.

ehcache-2.2.0.jar

It's seems that hibernate-commons-annotations First, you need to declare the dependency on the ehcache artifact. Derek See my update for the final solution. I don't use these dependencies, I only depend on hibernate-entitymanager Unicorn Meta Zoo 9: So you actually just don't need the hibernate-ehcache artifact - and this solves the entire question: Derek Mahar Derek Mahar What is the purpose of hibernate-commons-annotations You can exclude Ehcache 1.

Email Required, but never shown. Will give this a try and let you know my results.

ehcache-2.2.0.jar

All the required informations are available online and I'm just posting a very short version of howto use Ehcache 2. Pascal Thivent Ehcache-2.2.0.iar Thivent k gold badges silver badges bronze badges. EhCacheRegionFactory and not o.

Download JAR ➔ With all dependencies!

Should I simply try to exclude it from the build? How do we handle problem users? Sign up using Email and Password.

No comments:

Post a Comment