Wednesday 11 December 2019

DOWNLOAD BARNEY STINSON GET PSYCHED MIX

We need to get back on schedule. Oh, wow, you're friendly. Everyone around the world. I see a short, bald hipster, my mind goes straight to Moby. If party number one turns out to be the best, we'll just limo on back to it. Now, prepare yourselves for an audio journey into the white-hot center of adrenaline. We got five parties to hit, and three hours to do it. barney stinson get psyched mix

Uploader: Mular
Date Added: 2 July 2016
File Size: 11.56 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 38014
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Super drunk fantastic, huh?

Barney's Get Psyched Mix

Previous Episode Next Episode. All right, and party number one, that's where we get to meet Marybeth? All of it was leading somewhere. How do you guys know each other?

I can't get through. Should I say something? Thank God I got through! So much to tell. We have a tightly scheduled evening of awesomeness ahead of us. Well, at least we both have someone to kiss at midnight.

You know, people think a great mix has to rise and fall. Yeah, I heard it playing at the party, so I swiped barne. And was a big one.

But it was Robin. Am I not allowed to have a pensive side?

How I Met Your Mother s01e11 Episode Script

I can't believe Marybeth left before midnight. It's only a minute detour. Oh, yeah, Robin was spending New Year's with her boyfriend Derek.

barney stinson get psyched mix

Oh, man, Ted, this is great. Kids, the thing about New Year's Eve is that it sucks. You were at party number four. Well, I'm here at party number three and Oh, my Mox, guess who just waIked in? I'll kiss you at a little bit after midnight. It's no big deal. The former Soviet Republic of Drunk-off-her-ass-istan?

barney stinson get psyched mix

I've been trying to call her. Yeah, it should start high, get higher. I had an idea of how to do it, too, and all it cost was half my Christmas bonus. We gotta stay psyched.

We didn't really get a chance to meet.

How I Met Your Mother s01e11 Episode Script | SS

Well, we know it's not Moby, and it's not Tony. I couldn't find Lily at party psycheed three, so I waIked. I did not, too.

barney stinson get psyched mix

No, but I was just at party number three.

No comments:

Post a Comment